We are pleased to announce the debut of [RE]TOUCHED magazine on the iTunes Newsstand!
[RE]TOUCHED Magazine is a bi-monthly interactive tablet-based publication designed to give photographers and retouchers the tools, techniques, and insights they need to hone their retouching skills and excel in their businesses. Articles, interactive tutorials, interviews & downloadable bonus materials in every issue.
Download our premiere FREE issue on iTunes (Google Play coming soon) and subscribe to save on future issues!
Please support our project to help us bring you the best tutorials, articles and interviews in the future by spreading the word about [RE]TOUCHED on your social media!
Premiere SUCCESS issue features:
Cover image by Joel Grimes.
- Interview with Joel Grimes, Commercial Advertising Photographer of more than 30 years
- Industry Insider: You must want it more than sleep, an article by Pratik Naik, Commercial & Editorial High-End Photo Retoucher and Educator
- Pro Tips & Artist’s Toolbox feature from Brandon Cawood, Commercial & Advertising photographer
- Beauty Retouching Tutorial + Artist’s Toolbox feature from Julia Kuzmenko McKim, Beauty photographer & retoucher
- In The Studio: Lightfarm Brasil, Creative & Advertising agency; the struggles, choices, synergy, and success of an amazing team of artists
- Special Feature: Visual Storytelling, Part 1: The Power Of Stories“, an article by John Flury
- Beginners’ Corner: Clone Stamp Tool tutorial, by Allen Turner
- Beginners’ Corner: Practical Advice by Rebecca Britt
- Mastering the Art of Self-promotion, an article by Marcin Migdal, Editor-in-Chief & President of Mad Artist Publishing
- 7 Deadly Myths of Internet Copyright, an article by Los Angeles-based copyright attorney David L. Amkraut
NOTE FROM THE TEAM:
With dozens of Photoshop-related publications already on the market in both print and PDF formats, we knew when we decided to publish [RE]TOUCHED magazine that we had to offer something more compelling, more exciting, and more relevant to today’s artists than the status quo. We wanted to offer these photographers and retouchers an interactive experience, a magazine that engages the senses and delivers on our commitment to become the definitive publication for those seeking to hone their retouching skills and excel in their businesses.
We have chosen to deliver exclusively on Apple iPad and Android tablets. We believe that these full-size tablets are the best way for readers to engage with our magazine; smartphones are simply too small to provide an equivalent experience. We understand that this decision may limit our potential audience, but we are committed to delivering the best possible experience and know our readers will appreciate that.