Our Support Policy
The Retouching Academy office is located in Los Angeles, CA and we work and provide support in PDT timezone; from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday only. Maximum response time - 24 hours.
We also take occasional leave on public holidays and other such events, so we can be with our families.
We always strive to offer the best possible support as fast as possible, but please be aware that outside of these hours your support requests will be answered on the following working day, as we do sleep at night.
Limitation of Support
Retouching Academy provides support services to customers only. Support includes installation guidance, bug fixing (RA Panels issues ONLY), and problem solving with features explained on the our sales page.
Please always check the FAQ page before submitting any messages to our support helpdesk.
Support does NOT include:
- general basic computer knowledge support
- general Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Extension Manager support
- solving problems for plugins or scripts that are not packaged with our panels
- other extensions & plugins integration
- adding new features or extending the currently available features outside of our scheduled updates
- changing colors and/or size of panels for individuals
- any type of modification or customization outside of the use of our own customization features
Whilst we'd love to be able to help with requests like those mentioned above, it simply wouldn't be possible to provide such a support to our massive user base.
Occasionally we do discover bugs within our panels. We will endeavor to fix these bugs as soon as possible, but please be aware that it does take time for our development team to fix bugs and test our system to ensure that no other issues are present within the system after the fix has been applied.
Whilst we'd love to be able to have every plugin and extension available for Adobe Photoshop work with our panels, this simply isn't possible. Some plugins and extensions may conflict with our panels, and unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this.
Please do not contact us if you have issues with other plugins and extensions not working properly along with our panels we will not be able to assist with these issues - you should either disable the problem plugin or look for an alternative.