FAQ: Extensions in Photoshop

Where can I find the RA Panels after I installed them via Adobe Extension Manager?

To open RA panels in Photoshop  after you have installed them, go to Window > Extensions and select Beauty Retouch or Pixel Juggler.




You may also see Mini Bridge and Kuler extensions already activated, depending on your version of Photoshop.

If they are not active, go to Preferences > Plug-ins > Load Extension Panels - it must be checked (see illustration below).

Plugins preferences-1

Find Help: Retouching Academy Panels FAQ