RA Panels Installation Guide
To update your previously installed RA Panels please login to your Member Area using the User ID, with which you initially purchased Beauty Retouch panel. Download the new installation packages, which include the updated panels as well as the new User Manual, unzip them and view the READ ME FIRST.pdf.
Please note that the installation steps for Photoshop versions: CS6-CC2014 are different from those for CC2015 to the latest version.
Both installation processes are described below.
INSTALLATION STEPS FOR CC2015 & CC2018
- If you are updating your panel, please begin by uninstalling the previous version: Uninstall the old panel (you must be logged in to view this page);
- Download the Beauty Retouch & Pixel Juggler installation packages (.ZIP files) from your Member Area and UNZIP them to locate the User Manual, Read Me First.PDF and the ZXP installation files.
- Download and install ZPXInstaller, an open source Adobe® extension installer; If your OS does not OPEN this app, follow these steps recommended by Apple. You do not need to use Adobe Extension Manager anymore as Adobe discontinued that software back in 2015.
- Launch ZPXInstaller then Drag and drop the .ZXP installation file into the ZPXInstaller dialog window;
- Launch Photoshop;
- Open Beauty Retouch v3.0 or v3.1 panel via Window > Extensions menu;
- Make sure to activate the Actions, Brushes and Tool Presets: Additional installation instructions;
- The Pixel Juggler v2.0 and v2.1 can be installed following the same exact steps.
INSTALLATION STEPS FOR CS6 & CC2014
You can find the detailed installation instructions for CS6 & CC2014 here.
- If you are updating your panels, please begin by uninstalling their previous versions via the Adobe® Extension Manager® or manually (you must be logged in to view this page);
- Once the previous versions of the panels are uninstalled, launch the Adobe® Extension Manager® and click the Install button at the top of the application window, navigate to the Beauty Retouch panel .ZXP installation file via the Install window and select it.
Click Install in the security certificate notification dialog box and in the Publisher verification dialog box (in Win, PS CS6 specifically); accept the Extension Manager® Disclaimer regarding installation of a third party extension;
- Launch Photoshop® and open the panel from Window > Extensions menu.
- Make sure to activate the Actions, Brushes and Tool Presets: additional installation instructions;
- The Pixel Juggler v2.0 can be install via the same exact steps.
MANUAL UNINSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
If your initial uninstallation did not work and the panels are still loading in the Window > Extensions, please visit this page and double check all alternative addresses: RA Panels Manual Uninstall.