RA Panels Installation Guide, 2018
Please note that the installation steps for Photoshop versions: CS6-CC2014 are different from those for CC2015 to the latest version.
Both installation processes are described below.
INSTALLATION STEPS FOR CC2015 OR HIGHER
- If you are updating your panel, please begin by uninstalling the previous version: Uninstall the old panel (you must be logged in to view this page);
- Download and unzip the installation package ZIP file from your Member Area on this website;
- Double-click the BeautyRetouch.dmg (Mac OS) or BeautyRetouch Setup.exe (Windows) installation file. You will be prompted to drag-and-drop or copy the installer app to your Applications (Mac OS) or Programs (Windows) directory;
- Navigate to the Applications/Programs directory, then double-click on the Beauty Retouch installer app to install the panel in Adobe® Photoshop® CC2015 or higher (you will only need to do this once);
- Launch Photoshop and open the Beauty Retouch v3 panel via Window > Extensions;
- Be sure to activate the Custom Actions, Brushes and Tool Presets by following the Additional Features installation instructions;
- The Pixel Juggler v2 panel can be installed using the same exact steps.
INSTALLATION STEPS FOR CS6 & CC2014
You can find the detailed installation instructions for CS6 & CC2014 here.
- If you are updating your panels, please begin by uninstalling their previous versions via the Adobe® Extension Manager® or manually (you must be logged in to view this page);
- Once the previous versions of the panels are uninstalled, launch the Adobe® Extension Manager® and click the Install button at the top of the application window, navigate to the Beauty Retouch panel .ZXP installation file via the Install window and select it.
Click Install in the security certificate notification dialog box and in the Publisher verification dialog box (in Win, PS CS6 specifically); accept the Extension Manager® Disclaimer regarding installation of a third party extension;
- Launch Photoshop® and open the panel from Window > Extensions menu.
- Make sure to activate the Actions, Brushes and Tool Presets: additional installation instructions;
- The Pixel Juggler v2.0 can be install via the same exact steps.
MANUAL UNINSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
If your initial uninstallation did not work and the panels are still loading in the Window > Extensions, please visit this page and double check all alternative addresses: RA Panels Manual Uninstall.